Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia  Rip Off


 These guys are the worst –
 They sent me a fraud email posing as my wife to lure me in - charged me double what they said (below), then when I realized I had been tricked and tried to cancel the order Then after 1 hr. on the phone, hung up on 3 times they would not cancel it.



Above - they sent an email posing as my wife - 
Below, they hacked my Facebook and Pintrest accounts and posted as me!


And of course, everyone you talk to says something like "oh we don't do that sort of thing, that has nothing to do with us!" 

But what about the hundreds if complaints? Are they all making it up?


 Guess what? Yes it does. Who is benefiting from it? – You should have cancelled my account when I asked you to.  I am going to see what I can do about costing you more than you made from me.

 These people are a nightmare!