Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who To Call For Roofing Related Issues In Citrus Heights





Some Homeowners when looking for help with their roofing related issues are just rolling the dice when looking for  a roofing quote.  I recently performed and inspection and estimate for some dry rot replacement on a pretty nice home. The Homeowner told me she had a bid for $250.00 and was using that quote for comparisons.


Our cost was over $250.00  She had recently had some other dry rot work done (and not happy with) by the same people.




Now I understand money is tight, but we have to perform up to certain standards for both ethical and legal reasons and cannot use whatever materials they might happen to have available at Home Depot that day (I love Home Depot but sometimes they do not carry the appropriate materials for the job!) as I know many do.


If you want quality you can depend on call Ron Williams Roof Doctor at 800 409 4910.